The Genomics Summer Research for Minorities and the Native American Research Internship programs at the University of Utah, are hosting a symposium on "Preparing my next steps during uncertain times: applying to graduate school and jobs in industry. Our distinguished invited speakers, will provide you with practical tools and resources to help you make your next career steps more comprehensive and accessible.
- David Kieda, PhD – Dean Graduate School, University of Utah.
- Jeanette Ducut-Sigala, PhD - Manager, Science Diversity Program and Biosciences PhD Programs, University of Utah.
- Janet Bassett – Manager, MD/PhD Program, University of Utah
- Natalia Torres, PhD – Research Associate, Nora Eccles Harrison Cardiovascular Research and Training Institute, University of Utah
- Maija Holsti, MD, MPH – Professor, Director of Research Education Office, Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah.
- Sushma Patel, PhD – National Clinical Account Director, AstraZeneca.